Menu Plan Monday
One way to save money is menu planning. Do I do this? Well, I try to especially during the school year. So, last night I asked my son what he would like this week. This is what we decided on. We chose what to cook, by what I had on hand in my “stock pile” and Freezer. Never pay full price for your meals, choose meals on what is on sale this week, use coupons and you will have healthy easy meals in no time.
- Monday: Spaghetti, meatballs. Salad. Bread.
- Tuesday: Chili, Frito Pie Style
- Wednesday: Pork Chops, Baked potatoes and Salad
- Thursday: Salad or something fast and easy out of the freezer
- Friday: Friday Night Football
- Saturday: Dinner out, Brother in Law comes to town!
- Sunday: Parents House, for Sunday Dinner