I came accross this company called Fairytale Brownies, based out of Phoenix, Arizona, and boy do I have to say, their brownies are to DIE for!
My family was able to try their Fairytale Truffles they did not last long in my house full of boys! These brownies were so moist, with chocolate covering that covered the whole brownie. My favorite was the Carmel one, and the Rasberry one was just as good, too! Then there was the Walnut one, that was my 13 yo son’s favorite!
They came in a beautiful box, with a satin purple bow, the presentation was such a nice touch. These brownies would make a great thank you gift, welcome baby gift, house warming gift and much more. There were 9 brownies in the box, 3 flavors, 3 each.
I highly recomend this company. The delivery was quick, the brownies were perfect, and delicious.
Fairytale Brownies even helps with community projects, such as KaBOOM! Helping build playgrounds!
Am I making you hungry yet? Go ahead, go to Fairytale Brownies website and check out their gourmet brownies, and tell me who you would like to share these tasty treats with and you could win your own box of Fairytale Truffles.
Here is how you can win Fairytale Truffles. Make sure to leave a seperate comment for each entry that you complete. Giveaway ends 3/14/09, US only. Please leave me away to contact you incase you are the winner. If I cannot find your email through blogger, then leave it in your comment! Thanks, and good luck. Winners will be notified by email, and picked using www.random.org.
1. Go to Fairytale Brownies and tell me which brownies you would love to try and whom you would share them with.
2. Subscribe by email or Follow my Blog.
3. Blog about my giveaway on your Blog with a link to my blog and to Fairytale Brownies! (5 extra Comments) leave me the link so I can see!
4. Twitter giveaway and follow @couponprincess RT: Fairytale Brownies giveaway http://tinyurl.com/cqrmay ends 3/14/09 (Tweet Once per day!)
5. Comment on another one of my blog posts, that you have not commented on!