Do you shop Dollar Tree? Dollar Tree stores will begin accepting coupons on August 26, 2012. Below are some of the rules and guidelines, taken from the Dollar Tree website. I went to Dollar Tree yesterday, to pick up some wrapping paper and scoped out what they had in stock that had coupons to match. Some items include, Colgate Toothpaste, Colgate Total, Palmolive dish soap, Sunny Delight ( $0.55 off Two (2) Bottles of SunnyD if no size restrictions)
IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.